Re: Siril 1.0.4 is ready for upload

On Fri, Sep 09, 2022 at 11:08:13AM +0200, Cyril Richard wrote:
> In fact. Due to a bug fix, Siril 1.0.5 is now ready for upload.
>
> Please could you review and upload it if it is ok?

Uploaded, thanks!

Regarding lintian thingy for html file, that's a false positive. While
it might have been good to override it, it seems that lintian is
tagging several of those as bad, there's a corresponding Bug report here[1]
for instance. So maybe this will be fixed soonish.
Even if not, this is again a false positive and has no impact on the working
of the package so we should be good regardless.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1017094

Cheers,

--
Best,