Re: Siril 1.0.1 is ready to upload, and question
- To: Nilesh Patra <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Siril 1.0.1 is ready to upload, and question
- From: Cyril Richard <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 13:25:29 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] CACaCH2=06mTQt4PC0bTbs03dAXSn7-UvDRwaktdccxuK-T1zog@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CACaCH2nSUgK6XPh4je458awqjD+Mso9UmJTEidAgwUpfJ2ypyw@mail.gmail.com> <YlgFqAOyOOBFNBIf@debian> <CACaCH2k08ia4eERvow9YRbBnAZsJ_6HXwQ5-J2DnpUw-_kcXnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACaCH2nDdJuMOLarigrJCnQ=n3kUkgYVQM-gpRjVx4CGUUR8tQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CACaCH2=SzA=VEx0t_+Rg1dDSgtf3A2-mE+RfFOjZU+FU5_R_sA@mail.gmail.com> <CACaCH2kMTWd6oooRTDKiB4uMPLL55mFbmU_Fi11vqRYkCbbc9Q@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello, I just came back from vacation and probably fixed the pristine branch. The error came from some CRLF issues in the tarball.
It should work now.
I hope so...
On 4/14/22 6:13 PM, Cyril Richard wrote:
> OK, so sorry for the mess and the noise. I think I've fixed the repo.
> But I can't test it.
It still fails for me, unfortunately. Looks like you 'manually' added a submodule, which seems to
create some mess ups, and maybe you did not create any symlinks while committing. I suspect if your problem
is similar to this