Re: [RFS] fitsh

Hi Ole,

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 14:36, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Nilesh,

thank you for taking care of the package. I would like to give Andras
(the maintainer) the chance to have a look, so if there is no Veto from
him,

I just replied to his mail, which probably he forgot to CC to the list. Probably there's no objection, but I'd
simply wait for a reconfirmation

I would upload at the end of next week.

Thanks, however if you do not have the time, please consider granting DM access so I could directly do so.

One request from me: It would be better to integrate your changes into
its main repository on Salsa,

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/fitsh/

I will add you to the debian-astro team on Salsa, if you agree.

Looks like you added me already, and I pushed. Thanks! :-)
One request: could you please go to: "Settings > CI/CD > General Pipelines" and default the "Custom CI configuration path" to debian/salsa-ci.yml?
This will enable running salsa CI which would be nice.

My permissions are of a developer, and I do not have the access to do so.

This repository also contains an unhandled merge request from the
Janitor, which should be reviewed and (if not already done in your
changes) integrated.

These are already included in my changes, I'm closing the Merge Request.

Nilesh