Re: Siril is ready (again) for upload

Hi Cyril,

If the package is usable without gvfs-backends, I'd say that the
package should "Recommend" it and not "Depend" on it.  For people who
are not using GNOME - which I suppose is the case of the bug reporter
- this will add a daemon running to their session (even if you can
disable it with manual configuration).

If you decide to downgrade the dependency level, think about adding a
line in the description saying that gvfs-backends is needed for some
functionalities; no everyone automatically install recommended
packages.

Cheers,

Yannick