[pyerfa] New upstream release pyerfa v1.7.2

Dear Ole,
I have prepared an updated package for pyerfa including the latest upstream release.

In principle we should be in time for this upload (before the freeze).
The new pyerfa release basically only includes the update version of the embedded liberfa library sources that, in any vase, are not used by the debian package.
The only reverse dependencies of pyerfa are

* astropy
* poliastro

Do you think it is a good idea to upload?

kind regards

--
Antonio Valentino