Re: Siril 0.99.4 is ready for upload

Hi Cyril,

Cyril Richard <cyril.richard42@gmail.com> writes:
> However, on debian tracker I see:
>
> * Migration status for siril (0.9.12-3 to 0.99.4-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration
>  policy/introduces a regression
> * Issues preventing migration:
> * Updating siril introduces new bugs: #957805
> But the bug #957805 was fixed and closed. What is the issue?

I don't know; I agree that this looks weird. It looks more like a
problem in the Debian infrastructure. Maybe you ask in the debian-devel
mailing list toget clarification?

There is however another problem mentioned, which requires some change:

 * missing build on mips64el
 * missing build on mipsel

When looking into the build logs, I see a

1/1 sorting_perf TIMEOUT        30.01s

which is probaly due to a too tight timeout setting in the test. mipsel
and mips64el are really slow architectures; maybe this should be
increased?

Cheers

Ole