Patch for mocassin to fix FTBFS with gcc-10

Hi,

My package mocassin failed to build with GCC-10 due to some rank and type mismatches no longer being tolerated (details are in https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=957555). Pending a proper fix upstream, I have updated the package to compile with "-std=legacy" so that these mismatches are still tolerated. Can the new package be uploaded, assuming that's ok and a reasonable way to deal with the issue? If there are better ways to address this I'd be glad to implement them.

Cheers,
Roger