Re: Fwd: freeture is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi Chiara,

The package is just autoremoved von Debian Testing, not from Debian
unstable. So, once the bug is fixed, it will migrate again as usual.

Also, maybe someone else may fix it before (I may have a look once I got
a few other things done).

Cheers

Ole