siril 0.9.11-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2019-11-01

Hello,
Today I've received an email warning me that siril 0.9.11-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2019-11-01.
This is because, I think, we forgot to close the RC bugs 922596 on last version.
We are about to release a new upstream version (ASAP, but maybe in two weeks), so how we should to proceed?
Is it possible to just update the changelog, hence closing the issue? Should I wait for the new upstream version ?
I want to avoid the autoremoval process.

Cheers,