Re: siril 0.9.11-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2019-11-01

Dear Ole and debian-astro community,

OK, thanks for this information. We will work on it asap.

Le jeu. 17 oct. 2019 à 10:24, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> a écrit :
Hello Cyril,

Cyril Richard <cyril.richard42@gmail.com> writes:
> Today I've received an email warning me that siril 0.9.11-1 is marked
> for autoremoval from testing on 2019-11-01.  This is because, I think,
> we forgot to close the RC bugs 922596 on last version.  We are about
> to release a new upstream version (ASAP, but maybe in two weeks), so
> how we should to proceed?  Is it possible to just update the
> changelog, hence closing the issue? Should I wait for the new upstream
> version ?  I want to avoid the autoremoval process.

I just tried to re-build siril with the new opencv, and got the error

checking for OPENCV... no
checking for OPENCV... no
checking for OPENCV... no
configure: error: opencv not found. Not using some image processing.

It seems that siril still uses pkgconfig to detect opencv:

configure:7720: checking for OPENCV
configure:7727: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "opencv >= 3.0"
Package opencv was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `opencv.pc'
[...]

This detection should be replaced with something else.

Best regards

Ole