Re: one pb in a file in coyote package; 2 questions

"Coulais Alain" <Alain.Coulais@obspm.fr> writes:
> Q1: who could correct this trouble (around lines 199 -- 217)
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/coyote/blob/master/cgfixps.pro
>
> Q2: how could I contribute to few packages ?
> (I would like to add few tests in coyote, idlastro)

To answer both together: Both packages have a maintainer (that is me in
these two cases), which at the end will upload the package. You can
contribute in several ways:

1. The "classic" way is to write a bug report

      https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

   You can attach a file with the patch to make it easier

2. You can subscribe to the gitlab on https://salsa.debian.org and
   create a merge request. You can also directly request membership on
   https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team and fix it directly in the
   git.

In both cases, I would check the updates and upload.

If you are interested in continuing maintenance on these packages, you can
also become a co-maintainer, which would document your interest here
(and then I would discuss with you if I make substantial changes).

So, I am open for everything; easiest is probably a merge request; but I
am really interested in getting my packages co-maintained.

Cheers

Ole