Advertizing Debian Astro at the AAS meeting?

Hi all,

in January, there is the 233rd Meeting of the American Astronomical
Society held up in Seattle. It would be great if Debian Astro could
somehow be advertized there, for example by distributing the Debian
Astro flyer.

Is anybody going to that meeting and would volunteer to do this?

The flyer is maintained here (updates and improvements are welcome):

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/debian-astro-flyer

and the current (ADASS) PDF can be downloaded as

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/debian-astro-flyer/uploads/10a6255c14cae7af5f78088bfd67b18b/DebianAstroFlyer.pdf

At ADASS, I could already distribute ~70 Flyers, which I think is a good
success (for ~300 participants). Distributing the flyers on a major
general astronomy conference would probably help a lot in getting more
prominent among astronomers.

Any thoughts?

Best

Ole