Re: RFH/RFC: Debian Astro flyer

Hi Ole,

I think the pamphlet looks pretty good!

If you want some "pretty pictures" (perhaps to replace the top picture of folks hacking -- I recognize that they are probably in a telescope control room, but it's not obvious), you can look around here:
  http://legacysurvey.org/viewer?ra=181.3012&dec=10.6303&zoom=13&layer=decals-dr7
(if you click on the map, there is a "cutout" link to get a cutout where you are looking; you can increase he "size" URL arg for a larger cutout).
If you hit 'Enter' with an empty string in the "Jump to object" box, it will jump to a random galaxy.
You're welcome to publish any image from there with the credit line given in the bottom-left.

*Personally*, I HATE the name/abbreviation "Sextractor"; I would change it to "SourceExtractor" for the pamphlet.

Best wishes,
--dustin