Re: Openastro.org packaging

* Katy Tolsen [2017-12-22 13:13:41 -0500]:
> I am willing to help with packaging openastro.org for debian

While I don't recall seeing an actual discussion of this point here, I suspect
that most of the people involved in debian-astro would consider astrology to be
out of scope for this list, which is described as

"Discussion about providing Debian for astronomy. This includes the use as well
as packaging and development. Both amateur and professional astronomy is
covered." Astrology isn't mentioned, and whatever the historical links between
astrology and astronomy may be they've clearly diverged enough that no one
should reasonably conflate them any more.

Merry Christmas.