Re: Advertizing Debian Astro 1.0

Hi Ole,

If you or anyone else can make it to Chile in October, the ADASS conference might be a good venue to give a talk about Debian Astro. A talk or booth at the next winter AAS meeting might also be a good venue.

Best,

Nathan

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 1:42 AM Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Filip,

Filip Hroch <hroch@physics.muni.cz> writes:
> I think the best way to advertise Astro Blend would be
> presentation in a media which is widely checked by everybody.
>
> My humble idea is the presentation of an image on base of
> Maria Hammerstrøm's classy logo (a spiral gallaxy) as APOD.
> Does it can be acceptable and viable?

I have no idea about the procedure. If you like, could you do that?

Best

Ole