Re: teams input for stretch release coverage

Dear community, Ole,
I've already start sharing on gnusocial/twitter..
Do you think that graphic design for debian-astro is a good idea? I can
handle this and if you agree, I'll send you all, as soon as possible, a
sample. We can accompany it with any promotional material/social sharing.

Best regards,

lids

--
#!~gnu/linux.deb