Re: [Debian-astro-maintainers] Erin Sheldon's fitsio,package

Dear Klaus,

the best way to do this is to produce a "backports" package which we
could then upload:

https://backports.debian.org/

Check specifically the "contributing" page:

https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

Would you volunteer to create such a package? Since the package probably
just needs recompilation, this should be rather easy. We would be happy
to help you with any complications there, and also finally upload the
package.

Best regards

Ole