New version of voro++ package

Hi,

Having seen that all builds failed for voro++, I had to learn a bit more about symbols files. I have updated the package to use pkg-kde-tools, and it builds successfully in my PPA on both architectures. So, I hope that I have done everything correctly for debian too, and the new version can be uploaded. I also added a new patch so that the makefile included in the examples directory works - previously it depended on a file not included in the package.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/voro++.git

Cheers,
Roger