Re: siril 0.9.4 ready for upload

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 09:03:40PM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Dear Vincent,
>
> I uploaded the package. However, a few small comments:
>
> * A debian/watch file would be nice. Even if you don't use it yourself,
>   it helps others to check whether the Debian package is up to
>   date. Sure, you will probably package without much delay, but d/watch
>   is the canonical way to check this for others.
>
> * You may also ask for uploads of beta versions to the "experimental"
>   distribution of Debian. This would not affect the normal packages, but
>   allow for testing without much effort. It would also allow to discuss
>   potential problems with the packaging earlier.
>
> * Please give more time for upload. Asking with a one-day deadline is
>   quite dangerous. And, for Ubuntu, you can also ask them for an
>   exception (which they usually grant).
>
> Cheers
>
> Ole

Dear Ole and debian-astro members,
we have a new debian package for siril, which includes a debian/watch,
an upstream metadata file that you mentioned months ago, and the
software centre integration files.
How can we verify that the upstream metadata file is actually used? It
looks like the website is dead, is this a deprecated feature?

Anyway, 0.9.4-2 is ready in the git repository.
Thank you, and sorry for the short notice last time...

Vincent