wcslib-contrib: moving from pgplot to giza

Hi all,

a month ago, Sergio Gelato pointed me to the "giza" library which is a
quite good replacement for PGPLOT. Since a few days, giza is now in
Debian which allows to move packages from contrib to main, if applicable.

https://packages.debian.org/source/unstable/giza

In Debian-Astro, this is the case for "wcslib-contrib" which was
separated from wcslib because of its PGPLOT dependency. I intend to
merge it with wcslib using the giza library.

https://packages.debian.org/source/testing/wcslib-contrib

This has however the consequence that programs that use f.e. libpgsbox
whould also need to switch to giza. So, if you have such a use case and
giza is not suitable for you, please raise your hand.

Otherwise I will do the merge in a few weeks (until Debconf).

The original motivation to package giza is dpuser+qfitsview, which works
surprisingly well with it. I will upload the package when upstream
provides a new release (currently it is a RC). If you are curious, you
may compile the package yourself from

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/dpuser.git

Cheers

Ole