About to remove python-pywcs

Hi all,

I just discovered that pywcs doesn't work anymore (CI tests fail) since
quite a while. Because it obsolete since a long time, I would propose to
drop it before stretch completely. I would even not create a "legacy"
package, since one just would need all references to "pywcs" with
"astropy.wcs".

The package has no reverse dependencies, so removing it wouldn't break
anything within Debian. However, it has still a popcon of ~144 (28
votes), these people would probably wake up at some day without pywcs.

Any hint to do better here? They *must* move at some point, and Debian 9
could give them the right push :-)

The same would in principle apply to pyfits, which is maintained by
Aurelien Jarno.

Best regards

Ole