Aravis and FreeTure in DebianAstro blend?

Dear list,

I'm involved in developing and packaging for the FRIPON project (www.fripon.org) the FreeTure software (http://fripon.github.io/freeture) and the Aravis library (https://github.com/AravisProject/aravis)

FreeTure is a meteor detection software: it runs under linux and is open source (GNU GPL3).
Aravis is a library for genicam standard based cameras.

The fripon community (amateurs and researchers) is really interested in having FreeTure packaged for Debian and Ubuntu.

May I propose those two packages for integrating Debian Astro blend?
I'm in contact with the Aravis principal contributor and he is ok for me taking care of the debian package.

If Debian Astro is interested in FreeTure and Aravis, let me know how to start working on official packaging ... I will probably ask for some help at the beginning... :)

Thanks for listening,

Chiara

--
Chiara Marmo
Ingénieur de Recherche GEOPS - Paris Sud-11