Re: Request for Munipack package review

Hi Ole,

I corrected everything as you suggested. The corrections
are available in the git repository. The dependency
package is very nice to me (It wasn't work for me
some time ago).

I'm only in doubts with fmin.f95. If I understanded,
the licence is GPL-3+ (is it right?) so I merged
the licence with the others. Can be the re-arrange
supposted as the right way?

Thank you very much!
FH

--
F. Hroch      e-mail, jabber: hroch@physics.muni.cz, tel.: +420549494470
Dept. of theor. physics and astrophysics, MU Brno, Kotlarska 2,CZ-611 37