Re: RFC: casacore-2.1.0-1 debian package

Hi Benda,

Benda Xu <benda.xu@ipmu.jp> writes:
> The Python3 binding package is determined to be libcasa-python3-2
> Please review.

I am just uploadingit now. Thank you already for your hard work on the
package, which is a really difficult one.

I took the freedom to adjust two things: First, I updated
Standards-Version to 3.9.8 (no changes needed), and then I updated the
date in debian/changelog.

Let's cross finger it will pass ftp-master this time, and be patient --
since it is large, they may need some time.

Best regards

Ole