Re: Request for NEAT packaging review

Hi Ole,

Thanks for the review!  I have uploaded new files, in which I have
updated the copyright and control files, renamed the .orig tar file,
removed the empty docs file, and changed the makefile to allow
propagation of FFLAGS and LDFLAGS.  I prefer to retain the O3 flag in
the makefile, if possible, as there is a significant performance gain
compared to O2.  The example files should have been set to install in
the first version I uploaded - maybe I missed something?

Thanks for any further comments!
Roger