Re: new version buggy

Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com> writes:
> the latest version of swarp has introduced regressions related to file
> descriptors and weight maps. I would advise against updating before
> having them fixed.

In which version was this introduced? And do you have a small test
case available?

> Do you have contact with the author?

I still didn't contact him with respect to swarp. However, astromatic as
a nice board which looks nice for communication...

> I forwarded my issues to him but never got a reply.

Do you have a link to more information? The SVN [1] refers to you with
the Revition 124 (2013-04-01 15:17:37 GMT):

| Added NOPENFILES_MAX option to limit the number of open file
| descriptors while combining images (based on a patch by Julian
| Taylor).
| Updated FITS library to the latest version.
| Updated autoconfiguration files.
| Pushed version number to 2.35.0.

Is this one of your regressions? And is the other what is described in
the forum [2]?

Best regards

Ole

[1] http://www.astromatic.net/wsvn/public/listing.php?repname=public+software.swarp