ITP: Gammapy -- A Python package for gamma-ray astronomy

Package: wnpp
Owner: Christoph Deil <Deil.Christoph@gmail.com>
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : Gammapy
  Version         : 0.3
  Upstream Author : Christoph Deil <Deil.Christoph@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/gammapy/gammapy
* License         : BSD-3-Clause
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : A Python package for gamma-ray astronomy

Gammapy is a Python package for gamma-ray astronomy.
It is a provisionally accepted affiliated with the Astropy project [1].

It will maintained within the Debian Astronomy Working Group.
A git repository will be created on alioth [2].

This is my first attempt at creating a Debian package.
I’ll attend the sprint [3] tomorrow and will try to follow the instructions at [4].

Best regards,
Christoph

[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/gammapy.git
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/Astro