Re: astroquery: non-executable scripts

Hi,

Thank you for your help.
I think the new release (available in the git repository) is ready for review and upload.

Cheers,
Vincent

Le 04/04/2015 19:12, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 04, 2015 at 06:13:56PM +0200, Vincent Prat wrote:
scripts which are not executable upstream.
Lintian complains about it, so I tried to create a patch to solve
the problem, without success.
I guess I have to modify the permissions in the rules file, then. Am
I wrong?
If not, my question is: in which rule should I put it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
I'd suggest

   override_dh_fixperms:
	dh_fixperms
	<your code>

You might like to try

   http://codesearch.debian.net/

where you can search for these strings to get some working examples.

Hope this helps

       Andreas.