Re: healpix-cxx taking a long time to build for armel on arnold

On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 11:02:49AM -0700, Leo Singer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that healpix-cxx is taking a long time to build for armel on arnold:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=healpix-cxx
>
> It's now been building for almost 6 days, although previous versions of the package have built on antheil and ancina in under 1 day:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=healpix-cxx&arch=armel

I had a look. the builder rebooted during the healpix-cxx and thus it
remained in building state. I had a look at healpix-cxx buildlog,
and filed bug# 751081

I can give back healpix-cxx but I'd prefer if you can look at fixing the
bug first.

> Does arnold have hardware that is comparable to antheil and ancina? Is there some factor that could be dramatically slowing things down, such as lack of an FPU?

Abel.debian.org is identical

Riku