Re: Fwd: Bug#764549: ITP: siril -- Astronomical image processing tool
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Bug#764549: ITP: siril -- Astronomical image processing tool
- From: Vincent Hourdin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:35:56 +0100
- Message-id: <20141228213556.GM10835@vinvin.tf>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20141103234433.GH5567@vinvin.tf> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20141111132543.GS3118@vinvin.tf> <email@example.com> <20141111235431.GD3118@vinvin.tf> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20141112162226.GH3118@vinvin.tf> <20141127222953.GJ2456@vinvin.tf> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:10:50AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Vincent Hourdin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > What would you suggest we do for packages updates about the version
> > numbers for fixes to the beta that don't make it stable yet? Should it
> > be 0.9.0~beta-2 or 0.9.0~beta~2 or 0.9.0~beta~svn666 or even 0.9.0~rc1 ?
> I'd recommend 0.9.0~beta2 or 0.9.0~rc1, depending on whether it is a
> release candidate or not.
> > Are we free to modify the data stored on the git now that it's been
> > uploaded to debian? Is it like, I still make some changes in the debian
> > and upstream branches of the git and I tell you when we need to upload a
> > new version into debian?
> Exactly. Just send a mail when it shall be uploaded.
> Best regards
Dear debian-astro members and package maintainers,
a new version of Siril is available, 0.9.0~rc1. The git has been updated
Two warnings remain, and I don't understand how to fix them:
W: siril source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
W: siril source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.9.0~rc1-1
I tried to put the same author of the changelog entry as in the control
file, and the ~rc1-1 seems quite alright to me. Can you take a look and
explain us what's wrong with Siril? If you want to fix it yourself
because it's easy, just go ahead and submit the new package version.