Re: libxpa-dev: Error in xpa.h header file causes compilation failure.

Dear Gary,

since GoQuat is free software and as an astronomical background, it
would be good if you can do the packaging in the context of the Debian
Astronomy working group. We can help you there on questions and also
sponsor the package once it is ready.

Our mailing list is

https://lists.debian.org/debian-astro

and the project on alioth