give-back chealpix and healpix-cxx on certain platforms

Hi,

The mips builds for chealpix_3.11.4-2 has timed out on lucatelli. I noticed that the related packages chealpix and healpix-cxx have a history of timing out on lucatelli, though they finish very quickly on ball. See the previous logs:

 https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=chealpix&arch=mips&suite=sid
 https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=healpix-cxx&arch=mips&suite=sid

Are there any important hardware differences between lucatelli and ball? This is a floating-point heavy library; does ball perhaps have an FPU where lucatelli lacks one?

Could we please restrict it to ball and give it back?

 gb chealpix_3.11.4-2 . mips

Thanks,
Leo Singer
Graduate Student @ LIGO-Caltech