Re: Taking over the packaging

Hi Benda,

For now I prefer to leave our organisational setup as is, since we can
easily install casacore and the data by just adding the launchpad PPA to
a system.

Also I don't really see a proper solution to the problematic
casacore-data package that needs some sort of supervised upgrading at
regular intervals. But nobody at astron is able to give a sane answer to
what and how. I tried, I really tried to get this information but I have
other things to do also.

greetings,

 - Gijs