Re: Governor problem with generic 6.1 arm64 kernel on Raspberry

On Tue, Mar 12, 2024 at 11:14:10AM +0100, Alex wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am running a Raspberry Pi 4 with an oldstable release for a few years
> now. In fact, it is Devuan Chimaera, corresponding to Debian 11
> Bookworm without systemd. As the kernel images comes straight from
> Debian, I am reporting it here...

Can I respectfully suggest that you ask Devuan for help?

if you use the images at raspi.debian.net, we may be able to help you.
If you want to try booting using UEFI and a stock Debian image, we
can also offer advice.

For Devuan - we cannot be entirely sure that the advice we give will
be correct.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy