Re: Raspberry Pi: gpiomem device support

On 4/3/24 18:36, Hank Barta wrote:
I'm not sure if this will help. I explored GPIO on Debian a bit and posted my code at https://github.com/HankB/GPIOD_Debian_Raspberry_Pi <https://github.com/HankB/GPIOD_Debian_Raspberry_Pi>

I have NDI if its usable for you, but linuxcnc for the pi's has a driver module intended for the mesa 7i90HD & similar interface boards, which can be configured for high speed spi interfacing that talks spi over 3 gpio pins, talking to the 7i90HD in 32 bit packets at 42+ megabaud, and gets 32 bit status packets back from the 7i90HD card at 25 megabaud. Been rock solid thru rpi3b/rpi4b's to run by late WW-II vintage 11x54 I converted to lcnc nearly a decade back just to see if I could do it, teaching my old lathe all the new dances that come with linuxcnc. The limits of what it can do today is limited only by your imagination.
best,