Re: Governor problem with generic 6.1 arm64 kernel on Raspberry

Now I am a step further. Hank has proved that on his system the
governor works fine, also with X. As he uses the 1.21.1.7
from bookworm (stable), I cloned my oldstable card and dist-upgraded it
to stable.

The good news - the governor is working now. The bad news - when I try
to play a video using Gnome's Video tool it gets stuck and flickering
and the Xorg server log file complains:

[   822.310] (EE) modeset(0): Failed to make 1280x913x32bpp GBM bo

Any idea where that might come from?

Best
-Alex