Re: Enabling -fstack-clash-protection for trixie

Hi,

On 2023-08-06 11:25, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> I worked with Lucas a while back and he made an archive rebuild on amd64,
> only a minimal list of packages will need to be adapted:
> http://qa-logs.debian.net/2023/05/24/

Can we do the same for arm64? As far as I understand the archive rebuild
system runs on AWS, so that should be possible I think? I don't expect
big differences compared to the amd64 results, but still it would be
a nice test to perform.

> The open question is whether to also enable this for arm64

Yes please. Ubuntu (among others) did it several years ago and we really
should too.