Re: abel.debian.org is down

On 2023-08-31 14:21 +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> [cc me please]
>
> Hello,
>
> Could someone please check the status of abel.d.o. Seems to be down today:
>
> % ssh abel.debian.org
> ssh: connect to host abel.debian.org port 22: Connection timed out

Yes. I think that's my fault. I removed decommissioned Hoiby from the
rack yesterday and the power cabled wobbled on abel caused a reset
(that's just how the hardware is). I pressed the button to restart it,
so it should have been OK, but apparently not.

I'm not normally in the office (and thus server room) again until
Monday, but if you would like to use the box before that I can go take
a look this evening (it's a 10min bike ride).

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Debian, Wookware, ARM
http://wookware.org/