Re: raspi image-specs root partition size limitation

On 2/22/23 13:04, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
As you can see I'm mostly adding a bunch of standard debian packages and a little bit of system configuration to make things easier for LinuxCNC users.  Because I'm adding packages, I had to increase the size of the root partition.

I found that if I increase it to 8192M or larger, it fails to resize itself to fill the micro-SD card on the first boot.  8000M works fine. I'm fine for now staying below 8 gigs, just thought I'd report the issue here.

Hmm, I spoke too soon. It's not the larger root partition size that breaks the partition resizer, it's installing task-xfce-desktop.

The debugging continues...

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky