Re: About ARM

Hi Paolo,

Debian iso support BIOS and EFI  in amd64 arch.

I didn't know whether if has any arm64 arch CPU support BIOS.

BTW:
Please reply to maillist.

在 2023/2/9 12:08, p db 写道:
Dear Mr. Xiao Sheng Wen,

Thank you very much for your reply, but about the Phytium cpu, i don't know nothing, and to the same time that there's too a motherboard which supports EFI, anyway about EFI, there's one old problem:

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/libreboot-x200-returns-minifree