No joy on armhf SBC with Bookworm Alpha 1 installer

Friends -

Using Debian Bookworm Alpha 1 installer (netboot) on an A20-OLinuXino-Lime2
(signature checked, thanks Vagrant!) starts OK.  It boots from SD-card,
I get some usual installer menus, the network comes up, but then
it goes downhill.

I get the "No kernel modules found" message,
and eventually it gets to "No partitionable media" and I can't continue.

Presumably the problem is that the Alpha 1 installer is old, meaning
the running kernel is 5.19.0-1-armmp Debian 5.19.6-1 (2022-09-01).
But testing has moved on, and now the current linux-image-armmp is 6.1.7-1.
I see weekly rebuilds of CD images, but not for SD-card images.

Again, am I blind?  What's the intended path to test today's Bookworm
on hardware like this?

  - Larry