Can we get a signature for armhf SD-card images?

Friends -

I looked and wasn't able to find a digital signature for
the SHA256SUMS file in
  http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-armhf/current/images/
or
  http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/bookworm/main/installer-armhf/current/images/

There _are_ signatures provided for CD images at
  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/armhf/iso-cd/
but that's not the normal installation process for the gazillion armhf SBCs.

I'm pretty sure most people are like me, and use the process documented
in "5.1.5. Using pre-built SD-card images with the installer" at
  https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/armhf/ch05s01.en.html
or
  https://www.debian.org/releases/bookworm/armhf/ch05s01.en.html

Am I blind?  Can the process be adjusted to generate such a signature file?

  - Larry