Debian Gnome versus Debian Cinnamon on UTM - M1 Mac

Hi,
I installed UTM / QEMU on my M1 (ARM) Mac Mini, 16GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Monterey 12.5

I test some ARM able Linux Distributions.

So as Debian Gnome and Debian Cinnamon

Ob Debian Cinnamon I get the message
»Please check graphics driver
Your system is currently running without video
hardware acceleration.
You may experience poor performance and high CPU utilization.
high CPU load.«

On Debian Gnome I don’t get this message. What's wrong? Which graphic driver missing in Cinnamon?

…..

I installed SPICE guest agent tools, so copy and paste works well between Linux and Mac.

But ‚Shared Directory‘ don’t work, what I must do for this?

…..

I had test VMware Fusion for M1 Mac pre-version to, but UTM / QEMU  runs felt better for me.

…..

Postscript:
There are not many Linux ARM Distributions yet - for example manjaro ARM is not installable on Mac - does not support UEFI.
Fedora Gnome ARM still runs - but is a bit buggy.

—
Nice greetings
FritzS
fritzs@gmx.net