Long shot: debug board for Efika Smartbook

Hi,

I've got an old Efika MX Smartbook that doesn't seem to boot any longer.
The power light blinks but nothing happens. Changing the DIP switches doesn't
seem to influence this.

My one hope is that a debug board could help to diagnose the problem, but
it seems that those were quite rare and were sold out quite early on.

I hope this isn't too off-topic for this list. I noticed that some people had
been doing things with this hardware many years ago, and I wondered if anyone
still had a debug board lying around that they don't need.

Regards,

David