Re: src:exempi: fails to migrate to testing for too long: FTBFS on armel and armhf

On 2022-05-29 17:53 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 00:21:46 +0200 Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> wrote:
> > Dear arm porters,
> >
> > can you please take a look at this?
>
> Ping from the Release Team. This package is a key package (so the RC bug
> can't be "fixed" by removal from testing).

I did take a look at this, but the logs from different builds were
quite confusing and it was not at all obvious what the actual problem
was. I left it for a mo to deal with somthing easier...

I have failed to get back to it so far, and won't for at least another month (on holiday away from computers).

Ah, but I see Bernhard has fixed it in the meantime.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Debian, Wookware, ARM
http://wookware.org/