Re: Using a serial port

So, it sounds like the answer is no basically. Yes, I can compile debian and such but not what I have in mind, simply wanted to enable the UART for serial use. I'm not sure why the overlays are not included in Debian. I'll have to keep the event driven code controlling my projector on another machine for now sadly. I guess I will try and find a way to ask the debian "developers" who made the images for Debian. Thanks for the help.