Pi2 Wired Network Issue?

My Pi2 running Gwolf's excellent Debian Testing image, headless, has started "randomly" being unavailable on the ole home network. Cycling Pi power gets it back for a while, but I hear that's bad for the sdcard... It is on a switch with a few other older and newer Pi's that are working fine. Attached (if it sends) is syslog excerpts from 3 times this happened, with backtraces. Is it obvious what is going wrong, or how to fix it? Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated.