Re: Debian on Raspberry Pi and Pine* and probably ARM support in general (was Re: Debian on Pine64 H64B?)

On Sb, 11 sep 21, 04:30:21, Peter Ehlert wrote:

> On 9/11/21 1:11 AM, Keith Bainbridge wrote:

> > There's an interesting review of the Pro here:
> >
> > https://www.jeremymorgan.com/blog/linux/90-days-with-pinebook-pro/
>
> good review, thanks
>

> > Sounds interesting. Pity they are out of stock

They've had some supply issues, possibly solved soon, the monthly
newsletter has more information on that.

> I think I got the very last one in old stock: ordered on June 8, 2021
>
> superior build quality, I really like it, but it is not my daily driver
>
> lurking here for tips on how to get Debian running on it.
> Manjaro is not my cup of tea

What issues did you encounter with using the Debian Installer?

https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/arm64/daily/netboot/SD-card-images/
https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/arm64/daily/netboot/SD-card-images/README.concatenateable_images

Kind regards,
Andrei