Re: Debian on Raspberry Pi and Pine* and probably ARM support in general (was Re: Debian on Pine64 H64B?)

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 4:27 AM Keith Bainbridge <keithrboz@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's an interesting review of the Pro here:
> https://www.jeremymorgan.com/blog/linux/90-days-with-pinebook-pro/
>
> Sounds interesting. Pity they are out of stock

They seem to be always out of stock. I've been trying to buy a
pinebook (and now the pro) for about the last two years. Every few
months I visit the website, and they always show out of stock.

I'm glad the project is doing well, but it would be nice if they had
the hardware in stock.

Jeff