Re: WARNING! shim-signed on arm64 in buster may fail to boot

Hi Steve,
the install images (i.e.
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/arm64/iso-cd/debian-10.10.0-arm64-netinst.iso)
are outdated too. I hit the bug after upgrading, and tried to install
it fresh - but got the same error :-).

Arne